Desolation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome back to Desolation Tools Inc. We hope you enjoy your stay here!
(; This is now a Programming Community ;)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Desolation SuperServer Project
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm by Mod Lukas

» Why huh WHAYYYY!????
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Mod Lukas

» SHHHHUUUPPPP
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 pm by xXNIGGER__RAPEGXx

» I miss desolation 562 :(
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 pm by silent milo

» Uhhh... Maybe back?
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 pm by allie

» EPIC SHIT RIGHT HERE
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:06 am by XxSiko666xX

» silent milo desolation 2d game
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:48 pm by Chris

» Sup Noobs.
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:55 pm by Mod Lukas

» FUCK YOU QUICKPK I JUST RAPED YOU UP THE BUM(:
Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:50 pm by XxSiko666xX

Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Lukas
Admin
Admin
Mod Lukas

Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] Empty
PostSubject: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:20 pm

DOWNLOAD ME! Very Happy

Well.. this client uses Injection methods..

(downloads a single file and saves it to the same location the jarred file was run at.. and then has a method to update the Version of the Client.. and checks the client type and ID and cache.. if the cache isnt updated it'll inject a Download and Unpack the Cache, if the Client isnt updated it'll inject a Download but wont Unpack the client.. Razz)

im not sure how to make an applet out of this yet.. :/

(something with java.awt.Applet)

but im not sure what to do atm with that and i dont feel like reading about it at thistime :/

im not gonna publicly release the client yet.. but this means that it will be released soon as this is a pretty big milestone for me Smile its auto updating client and cache..

next update will be mapdata update and a few more cache updates and tab updates... then i will have a client release..

*this makes it so u only have to download the client once..

Last edited by Mod Lukas on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://desolation.4umer.com
silent milo

silent milo

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 am

nice bro!@!@#$@ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mod Lukas
Admin
Admin
Mod Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Next Update will be a TOS & EULA on launch. click Agree and it'll proceed with injections. click Don't Agree and it'll terminate process..
Back to top Go down
XxSiko666xX

XxSiko666xX

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:41 pm

<--- This dude is a Beta Tester(:
Back to top Go down
Mod Lukas
Admin
Admin
Mod Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:17 am

DOWNLOAD ME! Very Happy

it'd be the client =o!?.. automatic updating.. lol..
Back to top Go down
XxSiko666xX

XxSiko666xX

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 am

TURN THE FUCKING THE ON FOR CHRISTS SAKE >.<
Back to top Go down
Mod Lukas
Admin
Admin
Mod Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:08 am

i turn it on occassionally :/ i had james on it, and 2 of my friends from here.. and yeah.. its just walking around and boringness so why want it on? lol... right now its as basic as it gets...

im adding in an automatic cache, and a pre-downloaded cache, and yeah.
Back to top Go down
silent milo

silent milo

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:53 am

im downloading bro!@#$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]   Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Automatic Updating Client [RELEASE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desolation :: Desolation2D :: Server Announcements-
Jump to: